Health and Safety
|Christopher Neal, CHMM
|Jessica Healey, M.S.
Annual EH&S Training
In accordance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements, all employees of the Wyss Institute are required to complete environmental health and safety training annually. The employee orientation and annual refresher trainings are available online at www.ehetraining.com/wyss
If additional or in-person training is required, please contact the EH&S office at
617-432-7222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biosafety Manual
- Respiratory Protection Program
- Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Hazard Communication Program
- Osmium Tetroxide Policy
- Emergency Action Plan
- Machine Shop Safety Policy
Hard copies of all manuals are available in the main office and in the laboratories.
Harvard University Environmental Health&Safety
Radiation Safety Office
- For any emergency, contact the Harvard University Police Department (HUPD) at 617.432.1212
- For medical emergencies, call 911 then HUPD with the exact location of the emergency
- For lock-outs or walking escorts anywhere on campus, call NRB security at 617.432.6119
Material Safety Data Sheets
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs) are prepared by manufacturers to summarize the health and safety information relating to their products.
- To obtain MSDS’s, consult the manufacturer’s website or visit Harvard University's MSDS webpage.