Directions -- Cambridge campus
- From either Soldier's Field Road or Memorial Drive, take J.F. Kennedy Street through Harvard Square.
- Cross Mt. Auburn Street.
- At the next light, bear (slightly) right. This is Massachusetts Avenue and the Out of Town newsstand will be on your right.
- Stay in the right lane and then bear right onto Cambridge Street (you will go under a bridge).
- Take your first left onto Quincy Street.
- Take your first left onto Kirkland Street.
- At the end of Kirkland, take a right onto Oxford St.
By public transportation:
- Take the MBTA subway Red Line towards Alewife.
- Get out at the Harvard Square stop. After exiting the subway station, you will be just outside Harvard Yard near the Johnston Gate.
- Enter Harvard Yard through Johnston Gate, bearing left.
- Walk through the quad towards the Science Center; Oxford St begins to the right of the Science Center building.
Public parking is available at metered spots on Oxford Street or in the Harvard University lot. For other options, contact Harvard University Parking Services.