Duties & Responsibilities
The Digital Content Coordinator is responsible for posting news and other content across Wyss Institute social media, website and email platforms. More specifically, the successful candidate will develop and post social media content according to a content calendar focused on institute goals, update the Wyss Institute website with news stories and other content, prepare and send news and other emails to internal and external audiences, monitor analytics across all digital channels and perform additional duties as assigned.
A successful candidate will be able to work in thriving and dynamic place, while collaborating with other various teams that the Wyss Institute while catering content for specific internal and external audiences and uphold the Wyss voice and brand. The position offers the opportunity for the individual to be creative and innovative in how digital content is delivered.
Three or more years of digital content, social media, website administration or related experience. Education may count toward years of experience.
- Outstanding oral and written interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to effectively interact and develop relationships within a growing and vibrant community
- Highly creative and able to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to take initiative and learn new skills
- Knowledge of basic HTML coding and WordPress CMS
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with photography, video editing, and graphic design is a plus