This four-day survey course offers an introduction to the skills necessary to embark on a career in translational research, focusing on the principles of translational medicine as they apply to the development of a new drug (small molecules and/or biologics), device, or diagnostics.
- Preclinical Discovery
- Regulatory Process and Environment
- Conflicts of Interest
- Ethics of Human Research
- Academic/Industrial Relationships in Drug Development
- Leadership and Team Dynamics in Research
- MD, DMD, PharmD, DNP, PhD, or equivalent
- Involvement in basic or clinical research
- Endorsement from immediate supervisor
Tuition-free for Harvard-affiliated institutions
Harvard Catalyst Education Program’s policy requires full attendance and completion of all activity surveys to be eligible for CME credit; no partial credit is allowed.