Donate Blood to Help Science!
The Wyss Institute at Harvard University is looking for healthy volunteers to participate in blood donations for a research study. Your blood donation(s) will help test and develop technologies that have the potential to make testing for diseases easier, more accurate, and virtually pain free!
- You will be asked to donate up to 20 ml of blood (approx. 1 tablespoon)
- You may volunteer to repeat blood donations
To be eligible, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Weigh at least 110 pounds
- Are comfortable with blood donations
- Be healthy (i.e. have not been diagnosed with any chronic disorder)
For more information or to participate, please contact: